- National Consumer Research Consortium:
Large scale multi-year primary consumer market research and industry forecasting of online shopping designed to understand consumer requirements in the developing “home shopping” channel. Consumer requirements were determined by examining key consumer preferences and behaviors associated with home/online shopping. Primary research was conducted through a range of formats including focus groups, one-to-one concept testing, surveys/segmentation, longitudinal ethnographic research, and purchased behavior data analyses. Through this understanding of the consumer the consortium developed best practices, strategies, and recommendations for online retailers, traditional retailers and consumer product manufacturers.
- Large Regional Health Plan:
In the context of developing the customer engagement strategy, conducted an industry leading market research effort to segment members around health engagement attitudes and preferences. The primary research surveyed 1,300 members to develop a unique understanding of members around how they can best be incented and enabled to participate in their improved health, health outcomes, and use of health resources for the ultimate goal of reduced medical expenses.
- "Spin-Off" of a top 5 US Bank Targeting the Auto Dealer Marketplace:
Conducted the primary market research supporting the strategy development for the spin off. Select activities included:
- B2B qualitative needs analysis (focus groups, interviews, customer brainstorming)
- B2B quantitative segmentation analysis
- Against customer needs, demographics, psychographics, etc
- Questionnaire to 250 dealer principles
- One-on-one quantitative and qualitative interview with 200 key constituents within the customers business
- Top 3 US Trade Association:
In support of developing a product brand strategy conducted comprehensive market research across customer segments to include focus group, online survey, and concept testing.