CEM: "Customer Experience Management", "Customer Engagement Management"
- Top 3 US Financial Exchange:
Developed the customer experience management strategy and roadmap to conduct enterprise-wide change across organizational, process, and technology areas to improve customer interactions as measured by efficiency, efficacy, and customer experience.
- Diversified Financial Services Company:
Over 5 years lead the team conducting online customer experience management across consumer lending products (credit card, personal loans, home equity, etc) including strategy, process definition, and technology development.
- Channel marketing including acquisition and cross-sell/up-sell campaigns
- Segmentation (needs, behavior, attitudinal, and demographic to drive persona development) and segment profitability analyses
- Channel analytics and performance enhancement
- Development of targeted marketing campaigns to drive traffic to select channels
- Efficiency programs including online self service and self service account maintenance (queries, balance transfers, pay-offs, etc) and automated application development, scoring, and processing
- Large Regional Health Plan:
Developed the customer engagement strategy and roadmap and co-led implementation over 10 months. Led/facilitated development of foundational elements of the customer engagement capability to include servicing organization design, integration across sales, servicing, and medical management, Web strategy and channel development, member engagement attitudinal segmentation (primary research of 1,300 members), single view of the customer, e-mail channel development, channel management and integration, and voice of the customer program.